BEFORE THE MEET
What types of payments are accepted?
All payments are made online by credit card.
Until what date can you register?
Registration closes on August 5, 2023. However, if we have reached the maximum number of participants per event, registration will close early for the event in question.
Where is the Village de la Traversée?
At the Base Camp_Quartier Tremblant located at the south base of Centre de villégiature Tremblant /Tremblant Resort.
Where can we park?
In the Tremblant Resort’s available parking lots, those nearby (P1, P2) and the P3 parking with shuttle service that takes you directly to the Village of La Traversée. Paid parking is also located at P1 and in the Westin’s indoor parking lot.
The village is located at the south base of Centre de villégiature Tremblant /Tremblant Resort.
Do I need a chaperone?
No attendant is required nor permitted.
When and where can athletes pick up their bags?
Athletes can pick up their bags from the crossing village when checking in on Saturday August 5, from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m..
What is the water temperature at this time of year?
The average water temperature in August is between 19°C and 24°C.
Is there special accommodation for event participants?
Yes, get special rates in our partner hotels. Click here.
DURING THE MEET
Do I need to wear a wetsuit?
Wetsuits are permitted, but not mandatory. However, bathing caps are mandatory.
Is there a pre-race meeting for the athletes?
There is a mandatory pre-race meeting on Saturday, August 5. Schedule to come.
Do the starts go by distance, age group or both?
Starts are in waves according to your estimated time.
Do the men and women start separately?
The starts for all meets are mixed.
Will there be refueling stations?
Yes, refueling stations are planned.
- 2 km swimmers can refuel on the beach at km 1.
- 5 km swimmers can refuel at kilometer 2.5.
- 10 km swimmers can refuel at every 2.5 km.
- 15 km ULTRASWIM participants can refuel at every 2.5 km.
- TEAM 15 km swimmers can refuel at km 2.5 – km 7.5 – km 12.5.
Do I have to finish the meet in a limited amount of time?
- 1 km Desjardins : 1 hour after start, at 9:30 a.m.
- 2 km : 1,5 hours after start, at 9:45 a.m.
- 3 km : 2 hours after start, at 9:45 a.m.
- 5 km : 3 hours after start, at 10:45 a.m.
- 10 km : 5 hours after start, at 12:30 p.m.
- 15 km ULTRASWIM : 6 hours after start, at 1:00 p.m.
- TEAM 15 km : 6,75 hours after start, at 1:45 p.m.
How do I follow and cheer on the swimmers?
Spectators can watch and cheer the swimmers from the beach park.
What time is my start?
- 7 a.m. : Start of 15 km ULTRASWIM
- 7:10 a.m. : Start of TEAM 15 km
- 7:15 a.m. : Start of 2 km
- 7:30 a.m. : Start of Desjardins 1 km
- 7:45 a.m. : Start of 10 km
- 8:00 a.m. : Start of 5 km
- 8:15 a.m. : Start of 3 km
AFTER THE MEET
Will there be a medal ceremony?
Yes, according to the program schedule.